The 19th International building fair Estbuild 2015 was held on April 8-11, 2015 Estonian Fair Center, Tallinn:
- annual international building fair since 1997 the most well-known brand of Estonian fair market;
- has the largest number of exhibition area, participants, and visitors among Estonian special trade fairs
- creates efficient business, training and information environment for all building speciālists and hobbyists
- is the symbolic oopening of building season
- searches possibilities to survive the economic recession in building market
BALTA BURA SIA and it’s daughter company FLAGEST OU participated participated in this event already for the second year, representing in its stand BOSTIK’S company products: dry and ready made wall adhesives, self leveling materials and screeds, primer, polyurethane, polyurethane and primer bottningslists.
BOSTIK was founded in 1890. On February 2nd, 2015, ARKEMA finalized the acquisition of BOSTIK. With this acquisition, the Group reaches a new milestone in its development, and confirms its ambition to become a world leader in specialty chemicals and advanced materials. BOSTIK has branches in 40 countries, does business operations in 50 countries. 49 manufacturing plants, 14 R&D centres. Represented fields: retail, construction, industry. More than 100 years leading supplier of adhesives in Northern Europe. Leading supplier of parquette adhesives in the world.
Strong cooperation with Swedish Testing and Research Institute.
Performs CE marking needed, focus on REACH. Company has ISO 9001 un ISO 14001 sertification. BREEAM, BASTA, SINTEF, M1.